As a company conscious of its obligations, Baechler Teinturiers has created a Sustainable Development Charter.
This aims to:
- use technologies and processes that reduce environmental impact
- ensure a workplace that respects social diversity, founded on securing and developing the competencies of each individual.
- Promote innovation and continual improvement to ensure the future evolution of the textile cleaning industry.
To reduce our environmental footprint, Baechler Teinturiers has taken the following steps:
- use of odourless solvents which respect the environment
- use of re-useable bags to reduce the need for plastic
- recycling of coat-hangers by inviting customers to return them to us
- home delivery services using electronic vehicles in big cities